European countries have made sure to have a common market
but not with the same rules of the game! That's enough ! We have a European
market, so the same economic rules (taxes, charges, social protections)
2 - Brotherhood!
We have common decisions to make for living together
and facing the rest of the world, so every European citizen must be
able to understand what the other person is saying: we need a common
3 - Freedom of access!
To eradicate economic hypocrisy: we must have access to
real market transparency (trade agreements between countries / continents,
laws, public accounts, etc. and cancel the business secrecy that protects
schemers and lobbies.)
- Social charges and taxes must be the same for all Europeans (equity from the top of Eastern European countries and others)
- Corporate taxes must be the same for everyone (Ireland, European tax havens and all the other countries that cheat to attract businesses to their home, that's enough!).
- The European spirit must really be born, and that means
a common language (Esperanto or any other language that the Europeans
deem relevant), which is not that of a particular nation. Every European
must learn this common language, that States accept and teach this
language in all schools.
- One or more European media to build a stronger link between Europeans. "Arte", "Euronews" exist, even though these channels may have the flaws of state channels. But they do not use a common language and it is once again the countries that put the most money that take the power. Each country must participate in proportion to its number of inhabitants but without having more space for expression than the others. Each country must freely broadcast these channels. This is how we build relationships, understanding the culture and motivations of others.
Freedom of access!
- The total transparency of the public sphere (accounts) must be a reality and elected officials must be obliged to inform their electors about their votes and their motives to vote for such a choice. (the texts of the laws are obscure?) So let's act on this point too thanks to the transparency because it is not the national or international industrial / commercial lobbies that must impose their laws, but the citizens in order to be protected!
- The immigration of which so many complain, will stop when Europe stops intervening in the countries of origin! Because Europe is "a marchers", and European countries buy oil, gas from countries that do not have our values of freedom and democracy (even if in the field of democracy there would be many things to say here too: we are not here to give lessons to other countries). Europe continues to plunder resources (for example those of the oceans that border the African countries, depriving them of their resources), and floods these countries with our surplus of agricultural products which destroy their markets. Also, we continue to support other dictatorships that provide us with cheap products (clothing and others).
It is not globalization that is in question, it is our own corruption.
For decades, nationalism has sabotaged Europe, each nation defends its financial interests in the short term and not those of all:
And this nationalist sabotage is currently encouraged by the US and Russian governments who have never had a real interest in Europe being fully effective and strong, and above all not "stronger" than them.